Fixed dcc status indicator bug
Numerous bug fixes
What is Zscript?
Zscript is an awesome ircII script which simplifies
many tasks, and also gives you some amount of protection from channel
takeover attempts and bans. The many features of Zscript are easily
controlable by altering variables in your "personal" file. The most
unusual feature of Zscript is its DCC STATUS indicator. This tells
you how fast your DCC is going (abort it with esc-A), how much time is
left, a nice graphical progress bar, etc. This is also the only
script I've ever seen that speeds up DCC SEND from 4%-15% by using an
intelligent monitoring system.
Recent updates include:
- Special key combinations (Thanks Kevin)
- Channel topic & "uptime" in menu bar (thanks for the idea, James)
- Powerful ban/unban and various other channel operator commands.
- Just finished an XDCC file transfer routine I wrote from scratch
- Very configurable DCC STATUS indicator
- Optimized DCC SEND routines
- Little things, ie. converts offered files length to kilobytes, etc.
- miw- one of the hottest things on irc- puts all rec'd /msgs in window
...and much more is added every day. This script is totally user
oriented, ie. if you'd like to see something in Zscript, email me and
it'll probably be added!
The latest version is 4.8. I've been using it for quite some time,
and find it to work very well. Special thanks to my almost 50 beta
testers, especially the beta crowd at St. Olaf! (Remember traying down
Skoglund hill?? :) ). Also, special thanks to Ryan Addams (aka
Vassago) for writing PhoEniX and SrFrog for writing LiCe. They're
nice, but I wanted to write my own.
To get the latest version, click here.
Zscript is Copyright © 1994-1999 Peter Handel
Last modified: Thu Jul 22 11:15:28 EDT 1999